Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Going To Make Some Fun Bracelets Today

March 5, 2019

Good afternoon.  Today started out rainy with temps in the fifties.  A nice day to go shopping at Jo Ann's to buy some stuff  to make bracelets.  I also got some yarn to start a doll dress.  This afternoon we're going to make bracelets with memory wire, beads and charms.  As soon as I finish posting here. 

Right now, the girls are separating their new beads and other jewelry goodies and putting them into little plastic zip lock bags.  Audrey bought the cutest little carry bag to put all her beads and things in.  This is going to be a fun afternoon.

We made tuna salad for our lunch, and both Beth and Audrey found a good sized bone in their tuna fish.  Yuk, yuk.  I'm going to take photos of the bones and contact the company.  This is not acceptable. 

While I was out doing errands a few days ago, I took a photo of the car ahead of me while we were at a stoplight.  We were both making a left turn and I had my signal blinkers on.  The car in front of me did not.  So, I assume that his car did not come with any blinkers.  The car was a Nissan Sentra.  So if you're thinking of buying a new (er) car, ask to make sure it comes with signal blinkers. 


Do you like stuffed green bell peppers?  I love them.  Living alone with just a tiny doggie, I don't cook these very often.  Pogo will eat the meat stuffing if he is in the mood, but I don't ever cook just two.  DIL Janet likes them too, but can't eat the green peppers, only the red, orange and yellow peppers.  So I was thinking that one of these days, I'll try making a batch of stuffed peppers in all different colors. 

However, I came across a recipe on the internet for Unstuffed Peppers.  It's all the ingredients cooked together in one pot (sort of).  It sounds really good, so I might try cooking this one night for our supper. 


I can't really talk very long today because we are anxious to get started making the bracelets.  Before I go I'd like to share something I borrowed from the web. 


Now I think the girls and I are going to start working on those fun bracelets.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

LV said...

Glad all is well on your trip and you are having a good time. I doubt it is the car's blinker, most likely the driver.

Kathy said...

I agree with LV that it's more likely the driver than the car not having blinkers.
So glad you are having a good time on your trip. Be sure to post pictures of those bracelets you are making.
Those unstuffed peppers sound so good. I think I am going to try them. We like stuffed peppers but it takes so long to make them.

Terra said...

The bracelets sound like fun to make.

Annsterw said...

Thanks for sharing the un-stuffed peppers recipe! I love stuffed peppers and I will definitely be trying this recipe soon! Annster's Domain