Sunday, December 9, 2018

Rockin' With Dad

December 9, 2018

Good morning.  Tis another cold, sunny day here in New England.  Ah, but the morning is pretty nice.  Deanne and Eddie and I went to see the Holiday show last evening at the Paris Cabaret and it was such a fun show.  I did try to take as many videos as I could. 

For some reason, my phone is very sensitive and if I touch something the wrong way it stops videoing.  But I did manage to get some really nice videos.  I'll share one of them today, and I'll post some of them between now and Christmas. 

I did start uploading some of the videos to Facebook this morning.  However, my phone's battery ran out of juice.  I'll upload more of them as soon as I can.  Every now and then, a song needs a bit of audience participation so I really must share this video.  Every girl's best dancing partner is her Dad.  Enjoy!

 
Gosh, if you only knew what I go through trying to remember how to upload a video to this blog.  I swear, I really think my brains have gone on vacation without me!  I'll post more as soon as I can figure out how I'm supposed to do it.  I guess I'll just have to write my own "Dummie's How To Do It" paper so I won't keep forgetting.
 
Here are a couple photos from the Cabaret's show advertisement.  They show all the Starliners from the Holiday show.
 

 
Today I'm hoping to get a few boxes ready for mailing, and then I need to spend some time learning how to transfer videos from one media to another.  I remember when technology like this used to be so easy for me to do.  I guess when you get older the remembering part of the brain slows down somewhat.  (I say that to make myself feel better!)
 
Now I think I'll make myself a fresh cup of coffee and do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
 
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: