Tuesday, December 25, 2018

MERRY CHRISTMAS

December 25, 2018

Good morning.  Tis Christmas Day and Pogo and I want to wish everyone a Blessed and Merry Christmas.  First, let me share my Christmas card with you. 


Wowsie, wowsie!  Santa Claus stopped by during the night.  It was just a short visit, but oh such a fun visit!  It was really cold outside, so the hot chocolate really was a nice welcome for him.  When we went outside to give the reindeer their carrots and apples, Pogo was such a good boy.  Not one bark!  He ran around, sniffing each reindeer till he recognized them.  Let me tell you, these reindeer are very quiet indeed.  I doubt if any of the dwarfs even heard them here in the yard.

After Santa left, Pogo and I went straight to bed.  Normally we would each open one gift, but not this time.  We were very tired.  However, we did not sleep very long.  I guess the excitement was keeping us awake.  So, around 5 a.m., we got up to have something to eat. 

I did open one package.  I've been itching to open my gift from Pogo.  Woo Hoo!  Guess what it is???   It's the brand new PowerShot XS70 HS camera from Canon.  It was just released this month.  Oh boy, this one has wi-fi so I can send photos right to my phone or laptop.  I downloaded the user manual and I'm going to have to spend some time getting familiar with this new little camera.  Folks, I have the bestest doggie in the whole world!!!


Last night, after supper, Deanne and Eddie and the kids came by bearing gifts.  They asked me to open my gift while they were here.  It's a good thing too because it was a brand new tekkie toy for me to learn.  They got me a Portal.  It's a hands free video calling gadget with Alexa built in.  Only you don't call it Alexa.  You call it "Portal."



Deanne set it up for me, and Kevin hooked up the Pandora so I can listen to music on it.  We called Audrey with it (to try it out) and oh wow, such fun!  Plus, I got to watch some of the videos that I uploaded to Facebook.  They look so much nicer on this than on my cell phone. 

Today I'm going to be able to share Christmas with Audrey and her friends, and with Deanne and Eddie and their family, including their grandbabies.  If they have the Portal (Deanne & Eddie do) they will be able to see Pogo and me on it and we can see them on ours.  Audrey does not have Portal, but because she has Facebook on her phone, she'll be able to see us on her phone, and we'll see her on our Portal.  Yup, this is going to be fun. 

My stepson, Sean, sent me an adorable image last evening.  Sean lives in Florida so this picture is quite fitting.  Oh, what a sight!  How I'd love to see this in person!


It daylight already, and there are lots of presents here for Pogo and I to open.  On that happy note, I'll take my leave.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.  Merry Christmas!

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: