Wednesday, July 26, 2017

"Madame Fixit"

July 26, 2017

Good morning.  It's looking really beautiful outside but it is still rather cool.  Not quite up to sixty degrees yet.  Later, though, temps should reach up into the upper seventies.  Now that is going to feel really nice. 

This morning, Pogo and I have to take the car to the dealership to get a new sticker.  After that, we'll have to stop by Best Buy on the way home and buy us a new television set.  This morning the sound died on my TV.  Mind you, it still has a beautiful picture on it, but I'm having trouble trying to lip read what everyone is saying. 

I just found a button on my remote that says "system refresh" so I clicked on it.  At this point, I can't really do much damage, can I?  (With me, you never know!)  Something tells me that I may have touched a button on the remote that I shouldn't have touched and that's why there is no sound. 

Of course, I could be wrong.  If that doesn't work, I could always call the cable company and ask one of their techs how to fix the voice.  We'll see.  It all depends on how much time I have. 

OH MY GOSH!!!  Would you believe?  I now have voice on my TV!!!!!  Now if only I can remember where that "system refresh" button was!  (for future reference) hahaha  Oh my, I feel so much better now!

Grandpa Mac (Audrey's hubby) finished painting the Minion in Alena's room.  Here's a photo of the finished artwork.  


The finished room is starting to come together now.  It just needs the new owl curtains made and hung in the window.  Here's a peek at how it looks with the new bed set up by the "Hoo Tree." 


Alena is due back from her vacation with her other grandma this weekend.  Can you imagine how surprised and happy she is going to be with her new bedroom?  This is one little girl who is going to be so excited to go to bed each night!  She'll be drifting off to sleep with her beloved Hoos and Minions watching over her.  Sweet dreams, Alena.

Well, now it's time for me to take my nebulizer meds and get dressed so that we are not late for our appointment this morning.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have an awesome day! 

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: