Wednesday, July 5, 2017

An Update On My Chia Donald Plant

July 5, 2017

Good morning.  I decided I may as well get up instead of sleeping in very late like I wanted to do.  My Pogo was patiently waiting for his breakfast, and to be honest, I could use a cup of coffee.  For some reason, sleep did not come easily last night. 

My TV still only does re-booting all day.  However, I do get to watch snips and pieces of my programs.  The picture shuts off for about four or five minutes, then comes back on just in time for me to watch all the commercials.  Then I get to see about one or two minutes of my program before the TV goes off and starts the re-boot thing again. 

In a way, one might say that this helps to keep the creative side of my mind working.  I keep creating new scenarios about the program that I am attempting to watch.  In the end, I don't always get to find out if I guessed the right ending.  Ah well, I suppose it's better than no TV.

I'm halfway through the Scarlet hat and scarf set.  When I finish this set, I'll  take photos of both sets, the Light Teal and the Scarlet.  Here's a photo of the Scarlet yarn.


By now, you might be wondering how my Donald Trump chia plant is doing.  Yesterday, I took a few photos to show it's progress.  It's taking a bit longer than I thought it would.  But as long as it keeps showing some progress, I'll be happy with it.



Sad to say, it doesn't exactly look exciting to me.  But there are some new little squiggles showing up all over it so I guess soon they will all turn to green stuff.  We'll see.  This is my first Chia plant.

Later this afternoon, Pogo has an appointment at the beauty salon.  After that, he won't be looking so much like a tiny Lion King.  Hmmm, maybe I should take one more photo of him before he goes to his appointment.  You know, sort of like a "before" and then an "after."

There are a few dishes in the sink waiting for me to wash them, and then it will be time to head out to the porch for a while.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Edna,
Your Chia plant really is growing. From last week until now it is germinating nicely. This time next week you will probably see the green starting to grow.

I am sorry about your tv. It really is a pain not to be able to really watch it. I am sure when the new cable box arrives you will have a tv marathon lol.
Today I am going to do some hand laundry and get it out of the way. I have some hamburger set out and will make some hamburger steaks with grilled onions and I haven't decided yet if we will have mac and cheese or seasoned potatoes. I guess I will figure it out when it is time to cook.

Oh the scarlet set is just beautiful. I am sure that the kids will love them. Do you divide them up for boys and girls? I am sure that they are just glad to get them no matter the color. They make a nice gift and your so thoughtful Edna. Do you know how many to make so each child gets one? I have meant to ask that before.

I can't wait to see the before and after pictures of Pogo... My little lion king will probably feel a lot cooler. Hugs to you and Pogo. xoxoxoxxo Beth and Cisco

smiekeltje said...

Is there a possibility you can watch some tv on your laptop?
Lot of channels here have a website where you can watch several programs.
Perhaps worth trying?
That chia plant head looks funny. I think in a few days it will start to turn into some green.
Oh, would be niced to see pogo before and after his trimming!
Hold on, the cable box surely will come and then you can watch all that you want again as long as you want.
Hug
Kyra