Monday, February 8, 2016

Snow, Snow, Go Away!!!

February 8, 2016

Good morning.  It's a sort of mini white out here.  The snow has been falling steadily, but so far it is a fine snow.  It has been windy though.  The good side of the wind is that it has been blowing all the snow off our huge pine trees.  Phew!  The last snow storm was very wet, and too much snow stuck to all the branches of the pines.  We lost quite a few branches from the weight of the snow.

On the other hand, I'm not so happy about getting a foot of snow, or having snow for three or four days in a row.  Hopefully, some of the snow will go out to sea and miss us.  Yes I know, wishful thinking!!

Well, who were you rooting for in last night's Super Bowl game?  Did your team win?  Several of the dwarfs sat up late to watch the game.  Most everyone here is in bed by 8 or 8:30 p.m., so the guys did well to stay up as long as they did.

 For all my family and friends here in New England, I have some photos to share that my friend Beth sent to me.  Gosh, I am so jealous!!!!!   This tree is right outside her window.  And it has blooms and leaves!!!!  

 

My friend Kyra has Snowdrops and Crocus coming up in her garden.  It's just not fair!  We have nothing coming up except for more snow!!   What is wrong with that Ground Hog?  Has he been smoking too much of that medicinal grass?  (image borrowed from web)


I'm still squirting the nose spray, and I'm still coughing and running temps on and off.  There's no point in calling my doctor today or the next couple of days because he will tell me to come to his office.  There's no way I'm going to take my car out in this snowy mess.  I'll just keep on squirting.

Well that's all the news for this morning.  So till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Annesphamily said...

Oh gee, feel better! There is lots of crude in the air. I have a dry nose and lots of gunk in the back of my throat. Feeling better today though. Oh gosh, you have to know us, we all tease Andrew for his love of the Patriots. Don't tell anyone but years ago he bought Nick a Tom Brady jersey when he was a kid and that kid still has it alongside his Terrell Davis jersey and his Manning Super Bowl win with the Colts. The difference between Tom Brady and Cam Newton- Brady is a winner and Cam well he is young and just a rotten sore loser. Hopefully he will live and learn. I am enjoying the CBS Morning Show, I didn't see Charlie Rose sporting his Duke hat today! Bwhaaaaaaa......all a bunch of rotten trash talkers and we still have this Super Bowl win! Number One defenses don't get lucky winning....

Stay warm, it is freezing here but I heard more warmer temps are coming our way and probably in time for more snow! LOL!

A big day, I overslept and have no vehicle so I may take a walk and go to the local Walmart Marketplace. It is about a mile from my house. I see the sun shining brightly so it might just be a good day for a long stroll.

Feel better soon and tell Pogo woof woof for us!