Friday, July 15, 2011

Woe Is Me! There's No Internet At Work!

July 15, 2011

Good (late) afternoon.  It's been a really gorgeous day today, even though I was inside at work.  Every now and then a cool breeze would come wafting through the open windows, and the birds were extra chirpy all day.  I guess even the birds like the cooler air better.

I could not post this morning as there was no internet access available.   From what I understand, there probably won't be any access for quite some time.  Oh well, bummer!!  I would buy a mobile internet stick but they are so expensive for so little web time.  I'll have to work on this.

Yesterday, my new blog book "2011 Vol. 1" was delivered and waiting for me when I got home from doing my errands.  Wow, what a great job the printer did on all the photos that I had posted.  I am very happy with my blog books.  As for my errands, I bought an extra bag of Tootsie's chicken jerky treats and a large bag of yams wrapped in chicken treats.  I also got her another bag of little chewy bones.  She should be all set for a while now.

I do have some fun photos to share with you.  Eddie came by and set up my birdbath/fountain.  So far I haven't seen one little birdie visit the darn thing.  But the sound of the water falling is very soothing to us humans.  After I took this photo, we put some pennies in the bath to help keep it cleaner.


On my way to work last Sunday, I noticed a huge beautiful moon in the sky even though it was still quite sunny.  Of course, I had to stop for a moment to take a photo.  This moon is gorgeous,  and I didn't even have to wait until dark to get a good photo.


Then, on Monday morning, I got this lovely silhouette shot of a tiny hummingbird resting on a branch.


I have lots more nice photos but I'll save them for other days.  Tonight after I got home from work and let Tootsie in our part of the house to go potty, (it's the only place she will go)  I put my work things away and went back out to the supermarket.  My favorite kind of ice cream is on sale so I picked up some to keep in the freezer, plus some for the dwarfs who help me take care of Tootsie.  I also stocked up on a few frozen items that were on sale.  My freezer is looking GOOD!!

Now it's time to think about some supper for Tootsie and me.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: