October 3, 2010
It's late Sunday afternoon, and I have to go to work shortly. My heart is heavy right now. Moo is back in the hospital ER at the moment, and most likely they will admit him again. A lot of you have come to care about him, and have sent lots of good wishes for him. So I think it's time for me to fess up. As you all know, my brother has cancer, but now it has spread and is no longer controllable (for lack of a better word).
We were under the impression that we would have him with us for still a few more months, but now we are not so sure anymore. This is a rather difficult time for him and me, and the family. So bear with me if I skip posting a few days here and there. I will, however, keep you updated.
Just the other day, we were discussing a type of radiation, but now I think we have to wait to hear what the doctor has to say about whether or not it is still feasible, and what type of quality of life, if any, it will offer Moo. They have just taken another CAT scan, and hopefully I will know something a bit later tonight.
That's it for now. So for goodness sake, give someone you love a big hug and let them know you love them. Life is just so short and precious.
Hugs, Edna B.
UPDATE #1 9;43 PM. I left work and came home. Eddie is going to take me to Boston as Moo is being transported now to a hospital in Boston. The lesion in his brain is bleeding and they need to operate to try to stop the bleeding. We need a big miracle right about now. Here's hoping we are due for one.
Hugs, Edna B.