My Pix Show 04

Monday, September 20, 2010

Summer Is Leaving On A Gorgeous Note

September 20, 2010
*
Oh, what a gorgeous morning we have today. I managed to get a few winks during the night, and was able to do some shopping on my way home from work. First, I went to Home Depot to buy something to eliminate the slipperiness on the tile floors.

After that, I stopped at the local Walmart to stock up on doggie food. My little girl was down to her last container of dinners. I think we are now all set for a couple of weeks. I even bought her a new kind of dinner to try out. If she likes it, it could save me some money.

Last night, I did a bit of designing and finished the color challenge for the MS forum. It's a mini kit I call "September Majesty."
*

*
Has anyone realized that Summer is just about over, and Autumn starts in a couple of days? Where in the world did the whole year go? Wasn't it just yesterday that I was praying for Spring to get here? And while I was waiting for Spring, Summer came along and slipped right by.
*
On a positive note though, Audrey will be here for a two week visit in just a few more weeks. Yeah-h-h! Uncle Moo will be happy, he will have someone else to grump at for a while. And she will spoil him a bit, and cook him some of her special recipes.
*
That's all the news for today. It's time for me to get a few things done around here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your share. It is beautiful.

clubiani said...

this is beautiful! thanks so much!!

Fru Lorenzen said...

Thank you very much for sharing :)