Saturday, September 11, 2010

Oh, What Simply Beautiful Weather!!

September 11, 2010
*
It's another absolutely gorgeous morning here in New England. Yesterday was perfect weather wise, and today promises to be more of the same. We did have a teeny sprinkle (and I do mean "sprinkle") yesterday morning, but then it dried up.

The boys have the shed almost finished. There are just small things left to do, and then put in a new window on the front of it. Eddie is finishing up my new step that he built for me. I guess we will try to finish off the porch next, and then it will time to get back to installing the fence. By Spring, I won't recognize my own yard!

There isn't much news for today. We have some work to do at the forum, and decisions need to be made about the DD's. What to do, and when to post. That sort of thing. I guess the problem comes in trying to get everyone together in a chat at the same time. Considering there are only a few of us, this shouldn't be too difficult to achieve.
*
I do have a couple of neat photos to share with you. Mac and Audrey visited a zoo recently, and took some great photos. I believe Mac took both of these pix. Wow, what a magnificent gorilla!
*





















And here is a beautiful butterfly tasting the nectar on some gorgeous yellow flowers. Thanks, Mac, for sharing these with us. I have to tell you that your gorilla photo is fantastic!!!!!
*





















Now I think I shall get busy and do a few things here. Tonight starts my work weekend again. Got to pay the bills!! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: