Monday, September 13, 2010

A Cool, Gray Monday Morning

September 13, 2010
*
Good morning. It's 6:50 am, and a bit cool and gray yet. I'm still at work and trying to catch up on my emails while the Mrs. is still asleep. Moo will be by this morning to drop off my little Tootsie so that he can go to the Cape. It's only for the day, though. He will be back later this afternoon. Vacations aren't much fun when you go alone.

Last night, I finished up about half of one of the color challenges. Maybe later I can get it completed, wrapped and uploaded. I also spent some time on the bills. Got a few of them ready to put out in the mailbox, and one that I need to pay in person on my way home later today.

There haven't been many deer in the fields across the street lately. Seems there are always folks with their dogs going into the woods for whatever reason. This of course, keeps the deer away. It's amazing, there is a public dog park here in this town, but folks bring their dogs to this patch of woods instead. Needless to say, I miss the deer.

Today I have photos of my little sparrows that congregate outside my window. I get a lot of pleasure watching these little birds.
*




































































The Mrs. is waking so I must stop now and get busy here. As promised, I do have a freebie QP for you today. I hope you can use it. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP 044"















1 comment:

Nani said...

Good morning, Edna! I'm doing a little catching up with my reading, that I'm behind on! (Once the semester sarts, text books get priority in my reading time!)

I've seen deer looking out the window twice since I've been in Toledo. It's much more rare than when I was in the suburbs in Michigan, but it is always a treat. Your photos are always a treat too! I love the little birds! :)

I picked up my new camera yesterday, a Canon G11, which is sort of a bridge between a point and shoot and an SLR. David and I wnet to test it out a little in the afternoon and I have MUCH more playing to do!

I'll be back to read more after school - gotta get going now!