Sunday, April 18, 2010

Oh Dear, Another Soggy Morning!!

April 18, 2010

Good morning Mrs. Manfink!! It's so good to hear from you. I've missed chatting with you. Is it dismally gray and soggy where you are? No? Well it is here!! And of course, Audrey just had to call yesterday and tell me about their 90 degree weather there. That girl can be so mean at times!!!

Last night at work just before dusk, I looked out and saw a lone deer across the street in the field. Of course I grabbed my camera and went outside to see if I could get any decent photos of it. The photos that I did get were taken hand-held. One of these days I'm going to remember to put my tripod in the car. It would have come in mighty handy last night. However, this is one photo that I can share that's not too bad.



















This next photo was taken from my car on my way home this mornng. The magnolia trees are starting to lost all their beautiful blossoms, so I thought I'd best get a photo before it was too late. When the sun comes out, I will try to get some close-ups.
*




















There's not much more to say this morning. I did not get many winks last night at work, so Miss Tootsie and I will be going in for a nap shortly. That poor darling puts up with a lot. When I'm cold, she has to put on a sweatshirt, and when I'm tired she has to go to bed! LOL!
*
I'll post your April Day 18 link and be off to dreamland here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a grand day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"April Day 18"



3 comments:

Snowy said...

lol- we have not got 90 degrees, but the sun is glorius here - had sunshine for days now -it's lovely ! oops , sorry , is that too mean as well.lol??? Love the pic of the Magnolia tree , just lovely ! Hugs Snowy

Shuckclod said...

Beautiful photos. I get deer in my front yard daily. They will eat all my roses if I don't spray them monthly. Thank you for the freebie.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 19, 2010. Thanks again.