Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just A Quick Post

April 11, 2010

This morning is another gorgeous day here. Hopefully, my birdies will be cooperative and do some posing for me on the feeder. Yesterday, I set up my camera with the new rental lens attached, and there was nothing outside my window to photograph. However, I did take a few shots to see how things would look with this new lens, and I think I'm in love. With the lens!

Tootsie and I got up rather late this morning, and there is so much to do. Tonight is a work night, so this will be a very short post. Tomorrow, I shall have more time to sit and gab. And maybe some nice photos to share. This morning, I'll post your Day 11 download. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Day 11



3 comments:

Nani said...

Hope the birds cooperate for you. I can't wait to see the pictures!

The kids and I are so disappointed! No chipmunk yet this year! Baggle and Kaline were looking forward to showing Carla their favorite show too! I don't know what happened, but I need to find out how to attract a new chipmunk in our yard!!

Wish me luck and good luck with the birdies!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 12, 2010. Thanks again.