My Pix Show 04

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

An Award And An Oscar!

February 24, 2009

My goodness, lots of warm fuzzies today. Not only do I have a new award to share, but I also have an Oscar! I will get to those in a few minutes. First I want to tell you about a freebie for today.

Losing a special pet can be devastating. Last night, I worked all evening on a QP layout. It was originally supposed to be for a challenge at GDS http://www.godigitalscrapping.com/. Then as I was working on it, it became something else -- A layout for Rainbow Bridge. It took me all evening to get it just right. So, Crooknees, this is for you and everyone else who has lost a very special pet friend. I hope you like it. (It's posted at bottom of this post.)

Now for my Nagrada Award from Kyra at http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/. This is just beautiful, Kyra, thank you so very much.











I will nominate for this award:



Don't forget the rules, acknowledge who gave it to you, nominate other deserving blogs and let them know by posting a note to their blogs.

From Snow Raven, I received the Blogger Ocar. This is for blogs in which the owner is generous by giving freebies, entertaining and interesting to read and overall -- a blog I would definitely come back to again and again. Wow! I am definitely feeling very honored. Thank you so much, Snowy. Now I need a glass of cold water - my head is swelling. lol.












I would have passed this on to Kyra, Granny and Deb, but they already have it, and they so well deserve it. So my nominees are:


You may pass this on to anyone else that you think is deserving, and let them know by leaving a message on their blog.

All of my nominees have wonderful blogs, so give yourselves a treat and visit them. Now I must go and pay some attention to Miss Tootsie. She has been waiting patiently for me to finish so that we can play ball. Enjoy your freebie, and y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.




Here is your download link for "Rainbow Bridge QP":
Expired

5 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 24, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 25 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Deb said...

Edna,

Thanks so much sweetie for this great award! I really appreciate it and I have long been a big fan of your work!

Lady Shannon said...

I made you something... You can get it over on my blog...

http://ladyshannonmemoriesmadeeasy.blogspot.com/2009/02/made-for-my-scrappy-friend-miss-edna.html

diharper said...

Thank you so much for sharing.
Hugs, Diane