Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Missing - My Creative Mind

September 9, 2008

Tonight's the night we find out who made it to round two at GDS. Cross my fingers, but not expecting too much.

If you've noticed there haven't been any new kits lately, it's because my brain has gone on vacation and didn't invite me along. I've started a few, but the inspiration to finish any of them hasn't caught up with me yet. Be patient, it will.

One good thing today, I have a nice new kitchen floor. My son did a great job, and it's looking really good. When I get back from my vacation, I'll have to attack the living room with a vengeance. The carpeting needs to be replaced.

Today, I did finish at least one challenge. The "What will you do with this?" challenge at Scraphead. A strand of braided beads was supplies by Cassell (Scraphead), and we were to make a layout using the beads. Here are the beads supplied, and my layout.











That's it for today. Tootsie and I are going to get comfy, curl up in bed with a snack, and watch some "Law & Order" re-runs.
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Nani said...

I LOVE what you did with the beads!!

I think maybe your creative brain is just working on something else. I have days where my layouts look great and I can't design a thing and vice versa. The two are related and sometimes I just need to do one for a while to inspire the other. I'd say from that layout, you may have the same thing going on!

Chin up, Edna! It'll shift back over to design soon from the looks of the way you used those beads!!