Thursday, September 11, 2008

Another Hurricane - Ike

September 11, 2008

Wow, another great breathing day for us asmatics. Also a good day for working around the house and yard.

We've all been following hurricane "Ike" on the TV. Hopefully it will weaken a bit before landfall, and no one will get hurt. I'll say an extra prayer for all you folks. Be safe, be well.

I still have a bunch of things to do before I leave on Sunday morning. That's me, though, last minute Sally. Try as I might, I just don't change.

Today I finished up another layout using one of Snow Raven's new kits, "Totally Nature." I used another of my "bee" photos. This one was quite by accident. I was actually trying for a close up of the flower, and the bee just flew in.

Tomorrow's a work day, so Tootsie and I are calling it a day now. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.


No comments: