Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pogo Has A Great Check Up

May 3, 2016

Good morning.  Tis gray and damp with temps in the upper 40's.  We should get up to around 50F degrees today.  It's a good day to stay indoors and find some fun mischief to get into.

Yesterday, it was raining by the time Pogo and I left to go to his doctor appointment.  He has gained a few ounces and is in good health.  This is the kind of news we all want to hear from a doctor. 

I dug into my photo archives for a few rainy day photos.  There is something really beautiful about raindrops clinging to a leaf or petal.  I took these photos four years ago today.  (5/3/12)




Last night I worked on the scarlet red afghan for a while, but now I'm thinking that I'll have to rip out the last eighteen rows because I don't like the way the variegated yarn is working up.  This is not making me very happy.  However, I guess I'll have to do it.  If I'm not happy with what I make, I can't give it as a gift. 

Today I have no special plans.  I'll just deal with whatever pops up.  After I do the dishes, of course.  I'll have to ask SIL Eddie what my chances are of fitting a dish washer in here.  Seems like my hands are always in water.  Hmmm, it may never happen, but it's a nice thought.

That's about all my news for today. Pogo is looking for his breakfast.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

LV said...

I have had pets in the past, but they are expensive to take care of.

smiekeltje said...

Wonderful news about Pogo. That makes us all happy.
Hmmm, I used to have a dishwasher, but at a time it broke down, and from that time on I do the dishes and such by hand. And I don;t miss the thing very much.For two it isn't all too much work, you know.
May be you can look around for a little dishwasher, there are sizes for smaller households.
May be that is an idea.
Have to leave now, must start the computer again because of an update and then should do a little post on the blog.
Have a wonderful day, full of mischief LOL!
Hug
Kyra