Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ahhhh, Finally Some Rain

August 11, 2015

Good morning.  This will be a short post because I got up very late this morning.  I don't know why I was so tired this morning, but I'm sure I needed the sleep.  It's raining here, and the air is cool and comfortable.  That's probably why I could not get out of bed this morning.  This is great sleeping weather. 

Yesterday I set up an induction burner so I could try it out.  Right away, I ran into a problem.  You can only use pans that fit on or inside the circle on the top of the burner.  On my burner, this circle is only five inches across.   The pans I use the most are bigger than that.  So I had to order a new burner that can accommodate my pans.  I guess I did not do my homework good enough in the beginning.

Only one of our butterfly bushes survived the heavy snows of last winter.  It has finally come into bloom, and is ever so pretty.  I dug into my photo archives for photos of a butterfly on the purple butterfly bush.  These photos were taken on this day two years ago.



Before I finish this post, I'll leave you with another picture puzzle.  There are nine wolves hidden in this puzzle.  See if you can find them all.


Now I really must get going here.  Pogo is hungry, and I need to go bring in the mail.  I'll try to be a bit more chatty tomorrow.  So, till then, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I've been wanting an induction burner - hsn had a TSV a couple weeks ago, but I couldn't afford it at that time. Let me know how you love it. I'm sorry your bushes didn't survive the winter, maybe next spring you can plant more. My plants didn't survive summer, so we didn't have too many butterflies this year.

smiekeltje said...

Oooohhhhh, pity you couldn;t use your induction. I was curious to know how your experience was. Well, I'll have to wait a bit, till you have the new one. Lovely there is a bit of rain and that you could sleep so well!
It shouldn;t last too long, though, the rain I mean.
Have to be short today too, was late too, believe it or not, and have to go to check up appointment to the hospital to the lung-nurse. I don;t know what to do there, but okay, it was planned so I'll go, Next week I have an appointment with the doctor there, more interesting, because I will hear result of test.
Stay cool, behave(LOL), and have an awesome day!
Hugs
Kyra