Friday, July 18, 2014

Photoshop Friday Is Back

July 18, 2014

Good morning.  The news on TV is not so good.  This is the second tragedy for the Malaysian  Airline.  The airplane that disappeared over the ocean not too long ago was also theirs.  Folks, what is happening to this world of ours?  Is mankind really in such a hurry to destroy all of it?

I try not to dwell on the sadness in the world.  I don't understand the reasoning for all of it, and I don't know how to heal it.  I sometimes wonder how things would work out if the folks who make the rules and decide how to fix the world would leave the decisions to all of us little people.  If we got rid of all the leaders and law makers, could we do a better job ourselves?   Hmmmm, food for thought.

On a brighter note, the Queen Jester is bringing back the Photoshop Friday fun, and has given us this photo of Gracie to work with.


I admit, I found this one a bit difficult, so I decided to just change the background and give Gracie a few friends to sunbathe with in a nice garden that I found on the web.


I think I'm going to have to spend a lot more time on the computer to sharpen my "digi" skills.  Most of my time this year has been spent on yarn crafts (crocheting).  With some of my favorite forums shutting down, I've been quietly moving away from my digital projects.  I miss them.

So thank you to the Queen Jester for bringing back Photoshop Friday.  This will help to get me back into the creative digital world.  Anyone else wanting to have some creative digital fun, do join us.

Tomorrow it's back to work for this gal, so I think doing some laundry is in order for today.  It's going to seem a bit strange going back to work.  I've really enjoyed not having the stress.  Here's hoping that the Mrs has missed me.  hahaha.

Well that's about all the news for today.  Now I must go out and check the mail.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Perhaps the "little folks"in the world could make better decisions and laws but may be not. As soon as there are people in charge somehow the power takes over and people sometiemmes react and do completely different.
Almost all the new on tv here is about the plaincrash. The nummer of Dutch people is now 193.

Oh, must be even a bit strange to have to go to work today LOl.
Perhaps the Mrs. really missed you and will behave nice?
Yesterday it was really hot and today will be the same. Just a bit too much for me.
Have a lovely day and a quiet shoft at the Mrs.
Hug
Kyra