Thursday, August 22, 2013

A Very Tiny Thunder Storm

August 22, 2013

Well, good afternoon.  My internet has not been working all day until just now.  I'm not sure why, but I'm glad that is working again.  A short while ago, there was a crackle with a little thunder.  I ran out to my car to get my umbrella, and the rains came down.  For all of thirty to sixty seconds.  It got everything wet and made a few small puddles. 


I have a photo to share that I took a few days ago.  Dragonflies love to perch on top of the passé tiger lilies.  I just thought that this one looked so interesting.


Janet was here last night and helped me to move a few things before we settled in for some pizza and chit chat. She brought me a bagful of small jigsaw puzzles that I can do on a little lap table while I'm sitting in my lounge chair.   I'm blessed to have such a super daughter in law.

Now I have to put some things together for Pogo.  Tonight while I'm at work, he will stay with Joe, and tomorrow Dee Dee will come by and pick him up and take him to her house.  I don't get out of work until 3 p.m. tomorrow afternoon.   Now I want to spend some time playing with my little guy.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

What a sweet photo of the dragonfly on the lily. You always manage to capture the delicate veining in the wings - it just amazes me.

smiekeltje said...

How beautiful dragonflies can be!
Glad you had a fun time with Janet, she is such a sweetie. Wonderful you have some new jigsaw's to do, and that you can do it on the laptable.
Oh, I don;t know when I did my last jigsaw, it's already a long time ago.
May be wometime this winter it will be a nice thing to pick up again.
Pity you have to go to work already, hope all will go smoothly,
Pogo will miss you!
Hug
Kyra