Thursday, August 30, 2012

Another Beautiful Morning

August 30, 2012

Good morning.  It's a beautiful day today, and I've just got home from work a little while ago.  Pogo was so excited he was hopping all over me.  It surely does make coming home a special event.  Well, we survived the rains without getting a cellar full of water, Pogo's babysitter is home from vacation, and all is well in our little world. 

This morning we are watching The Dinosaur Train on television.  It's such a cute program, and it's very educational.  After this, we'll watch The Cat In The Hat.  It's not exactly adult fare, but it's so refreshing from all the stuff (I'm being nice) that is offered on the other channels.  Tonight though, is the exception.  My favorite program will be on again.  (Project Runway)

I have a couple of photos to share.  This past Monday morning, before I left work, I looked across to the field and thought I saw some movement way in the back.  So I grabbed my camera and took some photos.  This first one shows how far it is across to the back of the field.  The yellow arrow shows where I spotted the movement.


This next photo shows what I saw when I zoomed in on the back field.  It was the neighbor's cat out for a walk.


Just one reason why I love my Tamron lens.  I get to see things that I don't even know are there.  All kidding aside, it's a great lens, and usually the only one I carry with me. 

There's really not much news this morning, and I'm beginning to wilt.  Me thinks it's time for a nap.  So, on that note, till tomorrow Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Nani said...

I will say nothing bad about watching kids' TV! Other than baseball, I watch Degrassi, which is a teen soap, and the old specials I loved at Christmas, especially Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer and Santa Claus Is Coming to Town. :)

I'm amazed at anyone who can see movement that far! I wonder how many kitties I've missed? Thank goodness the trains are big! lol

Hugs, Nani

The Queen Jester said...

Are you sure that wasn't my Baxter coming to say hello? Sure looks like she did.
I generally just keep my Tamron lens on also - best lens I ever owned.

smiekeltje said...

Sometimes we do too watch something"childish"LOL. We love to see Tom and Jerry animation, ot The Flinstones,and it's a good change from the sometimes boring adult programs LOL.
Pogo certainly feels at home and loves you, getting so crazy when you come home.
Well, have a great day
Hugs
Kyra

Mats World said...

So glad you did not flood, hoping you have a lovely long peaceful weekend ahead! Ours is to be HOT again with the 100+ temps! Hope Pogo continues to welcome you home each time and that y'all enjoy your educational programs :)! Hugs!!