Tuesday, March 13, 2012

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY EDDIE

March 13, 2012

Good morning.  It's a bit gray and damp here this morning, but it's still warm outside.  Yesterday was a humdinger of a day.  It was simply perfect!  According to the weather station, this has been the fourth warmest winter on record. 

After the morning fiasco with Verizon, the rest of the day was pretty good.  One of the dwarfs joined Tootsie and me when we went shopping for a birthday present for Eddie.  Yesterday was his birthday.  So Happy Birthday Eddie, and may you enjoy many more.  We delivered the gift and visited for a while before coming back home. 

Today I will do a load of laundry and get that caught up. Tonight is "Back to Work" time for me.  The vacation is definitely over now.  The woman who has been covering my shifts at work called me last night to make sure I'm coming back.  When I told her I'd be there tonight as planned, she couldn't thank me enough.  I guess the Mrs has been giving her a rough time. 

I have a few assorted photos to share today.  The first one shows a plane flying overhead just inside the clouds.  I thought it made for an interesting photo. 


This next photo is another of our cute little critters (in Florida).  Much to Audrey's delight, these little fellows were everywhere.  The last photo is another one of the pretty shrubs that Tootsie and I encountered on our walks.



Now I think it's time to get dressed and start the laundry.  Better yet, maybe Tootsie and I will have us some brunch first.  That sounds even better.  On that note I'll take my leave.  Y'all have a wonderful day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Happy day after to Eddie!

The lizard is quite neat! We saw then climbing on trees when we visited Florida in 2010. I thought they were quite neat!

We had quite the long downpour just after bedtime last night. Even had the power out for about 15 minutes. We don't live downtown, but we're in the city, so imagine pouring rain and everything just black out every window! The neighborhood and the main road all dark was kinda surreal. ow we have sunshine for the next 2 days. Maybe your gray today is the gray we had yesterday. If so, you'll have a gorgeous tomorrow!!

Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Happy belated birthday to Eddie!
Good to hear you also have nice weather at home, makes the end of holiday a bit easier, LOL.
And now back to work. Hope the Mrs. will give you an easy start!
Hugs
Kyra