Monday, February 8, 2010

Red Is A Fantastic Color!

February 8, 2010

This morning is beautiful, bright and sunny. It's still quite cold though. Only about 20 degrees (Fahrenheit) at this time. There are still large chunks of snow sitting where the plows put them last week. It has to stay above freezing for a few days to get rid of it all.

I thought I might get some new photos this morning around daybreak, but no such luck. Not even a field mouse was out back looking for food. Maybe later. I did get to work on a new layout that I will turn into a new QP.
*


This month, we need to show lots of red. Red is a great color for lovers, and for a healthy heart. A lot of places have been giving out free stuff to people who show up wearing red clothes. This is to promote good health for your heart. A quick look at my wardrobe tells me that I need to do some shopping. I have no red clothes!!
*
Maybe I can get me a red hat. I love those big floppy picture hats. Maybe when I get to Florida, I can get me one. It will be great for keeping the sun off my face. I also want to visit a couple of flea markets when I get there. They have some great buys on purses and travel bags, and I want to look for some.
*
Now it is time for me to get busy here. I am still at work for about another six hours. Then I am off till Saturday night. Oh boy!!! Y'all have a fantastic day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: