Saturday, September 12, 2009

Get Well, My Friend

September 12, 2009

The rains came tumbling down here all through the late night and early morning. I did not hear them though, I was busy trying to fall asleep. I had a couple of naps earlier, and they were just enough to make it difficult to fall asleep. So Miss Tootsie and I slept late this morning.

I want to send get well wishes to my good friend Santa. He has had a bit of surgery this past week, and is still a bit uncomfortable. You heard me right, Santa!! He's been my good friend for many years. Every year on Christmas eve, he would show up at our house with an enormous bag of goodies for everyone. Except, of course, on Fridays, he went to Temple that night. But in that case, he would send one of his helpers in his place.

Strange, but I was just thinking how funny - my friend rides around the world in a magic sleigh with eight magickal reindeer, and my little dog and I fly around the world on a magic broom. If you're quick, you can catch a glimpse of my friend on Christmas Eve, and if you're really quick, you might even catch a glimpse of Tootsie and me in the moonlight on Halloween night.

I do believe I may need another cup of coffee right about now. Moo just brought us out some pancakes. Mmmmmmmmmm. Oops, spoke a bit too soon. Miss Tootsie has turned her nose up at the pancakes. Hmpf!! I guess she was expecting roast beef. Not today, Sweetie.

Yesterday, I put in my order for my next Blog Book. This year will be too big for a hard bound cover - there is a limit of 300 pages for a hard bound cover. So, I decided to split the year into two volumes, January through June and July through December. I am so happy with my first book, that I will continue to do this as long as I can blog. If anyone is interested in doing this, here is the e-address: http://blogger.sharedbook.com/.

I am really enjoying being home all week, but tonight it is back to work for Bonzo here. All good things must come to an end I guess. I need to get things in order here - you know, lay out my clothes, wash the dishes, put out the trash, that sort of stuff.

Before I go, let me share a photo layout of my son's new dog. Her name is Bella, and she is an American Bulldog. Doesn't she look happy with her new Daddy? Awwwwwwww. Have you figured out yet that I am just a tad bit on the nutty side? I am also a big old softee when it comes to animals. Y'all have a really grand day now.

Hugs, Edna B.




1 comment:

Snowy said...

What a cutie!!!!-ahhh, I mean the dog,lol. Yes, we know you are on the nutty side and that makes it so fun to read your blog as well. Would not want to change you ,lol.
Hugs Snowy