Wednesday, April 30, 2008

April's Done

Apr. 30, 2008

Can you believe it? Tomorrow is May Day already. I remember when I was a little girl, and May Day was a happy holiday with dancing and maypoles and may baskets. We would make may baskets filled with lots of goodies, and deliver them to elderly, sickly, or anyone else who needed a may basket to cheer them up. This was a happy day. So let's all enjoy it and be thankful for what we have.

Tonight, I'm watching one of favorite TV shows, Top Chef, and it's turning out to be fun. The competing chefs have to prepare a meal with the help of a child they never met before. This show will be very interesting.

Gotta go. First, let me share a really cute photo I took of a little bird enjoying himself in the birdbath. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: