Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New Layouts To Share

April 2, 2008

Did anyone get caught up by an "April Fool"? I must be slipping in my old age, because I didn't even try. Oh well, big deal. How about today, though! What a gorgeous day. Warm with a cool breeze blowing. Lordy me, I could take this most every day.

I guess I need to make a statement. I know that some folks may be offended by my choice of pictures and layouts that I share, but they need to be reminded that this is MY BLOG, and I can publish most anything I want on it. I do not ever purposely try to offend or hurt someone's feelings. 'Nuff said.

What's new? Classes and homework have resumed, and tonight I've ripped out quite a few of my gray hairs trying to make a string of beads. Obviously, I haven't actually achieved anything that remotely resembles beads yet. Maybe tomorrow will be a smarter day for me.

Tonight I'll share a layout for a new kit with you, and a layout I made for a challenge at KST.

This layout is called "Bob-o-link," and was made with a brand new kit by Snow Raven, "Precious Pearls." You can find the kit at KST and Kutnkudlykreations.



This layout was made for a challenge at KST, and is called "Dad" and Me.

Special credits: Background & emeralds, Snow Raven's Elegant Emerald, flowers by BAZ, the rest is mine.

No comments: