Sunday, April 20, 2008

Part One of Happy Mothers Day

Apr. 20, 2008

I have to tell you all that your wonderful comments really make my day. It keeps encouraging me to learn more and try to do better.

Yesterday and today, I've been trying to catch up on all the challenges that I am behind in. You would think that scrapping is a great diet. Once I get going, I don't even like to stop for food. And yet, not one tiny little pound has dropped off my little round body. It's beyond my realm of understanding. As a matter of fact, I think I may have gotten a wee bit rounder since I started scrapping. Now that's a depressing thought.

Tonight, I'll share one of my new layouts, and post your first freebie for "Happy Mothers Day." There are seven parts in all, so when I come in to chat, I'll post another part.

My layout is for the Scraplift challenge at KST. I was inspired by one of Scrap Girl's layouts. The edging around the background is from Snow Raven's kit "Let's Get Funky." Photo and kit is mine. This layout is for all God's precious children. Keep in mind that they are only on loan, and you should cherish them.

Hugs, Edna B.



HMD link expired

2 comments:

Marianna said...

Beautiful,Edna!

ccynden said...

This is precious, thank you.