Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Happy New Year 2020

January 1, 2020

Good morning.  Happy New Year to you all.  I hope this will be a great year for all of us.  Mine has already started off on a good note.  Deanne, Eddie and I celebrated the New Year with champagne, horns, balloons, good folks, good food and great music.  Here's Deanne and Eddie at midnight last night.


Meanwhile, earlier in the evening, their son Bobby and Amber are having an early celebration with Xander and Aurora.


The whole evening was awesome.  So many of the songs in the show were new.  I tried to take a lot of videos, but somehow my phone was playing tricks on me.  A few times it shut off while I was taping a video.  Other times the flashlight would come on and I would have to shut off the phone.  So embarrassing. 

However, I did manage to video the song that I went to hear.  It's one of my favorites and I had never heard Jazzy sing it.  I did the best I could do considering folks were getting noisy.  Everyone seemed to be in party mode.  Here is Jazzy singing "At Last."


Because today is a special day, I'll post another video.  This next one is Jazzy and De Moody singing a duet.  Enjoy.


I feel good today and the sun is shining outside.  It's a great way to start a brand new year.  Who knows, I may even do another load or two of laundry today.  Woo Hoo!  One thing I know I'm going to do is to make and order my next new blog book.  I got a super coupon in my email for 40% off.  Now you know I can't pass it up!  hahaha. 

On that happy note, I'll take my leave.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Dee Jaynes said...

Happy New Year Mom :) it was a great night- I’m glad we rang in the New Year together . I Love You

Beth Reed said...

Beautiful music to Ring In The New Year! I am so glad that you, DeeDee and Eddie was able to go and have an enjoyable night and make new memories for the ending of 2019 and beginning of 2020.
I love the videos but you knew I would. I love the sound of Jazzy's voice and she does an incredible job and so does her duet partner.
Love to you and Pogo. xxx Beth