Sunday, January 26, 2020

Going On Fourteen And Handsome As Ever

January 26, 2020

Good morning.  The sun is shining and the temperature is 39F degrees.  Everything is wet so I guess we got a bit of rain during the night.  Temps should reach 44F degrees later today.  Not bad!   Pogo and I have been up for hours.  I tried to sleep late, but Pogo decided we should be up. 

Yesterday wasn't very busy.  I did, however, pay a lot of bills.  It's amazing how every time my checkbook gains a speck of weight a ton of bills arrive in the mail wanting to paid immediately.  Wouldn't it be nice if I could lose a few pounds that easily? 

Actually, I may have lost a few pounds.  My jeans are getting way too loose.  I don't think I've lost a whole size though.  Maybe only a half size.  I'll have to look through my jeans to see if I have a pair that are smaller and see if they fit.  Now that would really be nice.

Yesterday, Deanne sent me a super photo of Kevin at work.  Hmm, if all electricians looked this good, we'd should all have electrical problems that need fixing.  Right, ladies?


I did finish the red and black afghan Friday night.  I'll take a photo of it later today to share.  After I paid a batch of bills yesterday, I worked on some tax stuff for a while.  The rest of the evening, I did nothing.  Just relaxed, and watched reruns of Law & Order, SVU. 

This is how my little guy spent his evening.  You know, he's going to be fourteen years old in April.  I can't believe how fast these past years have flown by.  He still thinks he's a puppy.  And I think he's still as beautiful as he was the first day I got him. 


Today I'm going to do a bit of laundry.  After that, we'll see.  First, I'm going to do a bit of blog reading.  I did not spend very much time on my laptop yesterday.  On that note, I'm going to refresh my cup of coffee.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Cute photo of Pogo! It must feel good to get all those bills paid, at least.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

We had a LOT of rain on Saturday night, but this morning is sunny here in Nashua. I know what you mean about bill paying and what's frustrating is that as soon as one is paid it shows up again the next month! Yes, Pogo does look as handsome as ever and so does the electrician in the family. My late father was also an electrician and had his own business in my hometown of Plainfield, NJ.