Tuesday, October 13, 2015

New Pics Of Pogo To Share

October 13, 2015

Good morning.  Tis a bit soggy and gray here, but at least it is not cold.    I shut the heat off yesterday morning, and I won't have to put it back on until tomorrow night.  Today though, I will have to call the fuel company to arrange for a delivery. 

Also today, Pogo and I will go to the hospital to see his doctor.  It is check up time, and he is supposed to be getting his flu shot.  At least he will enjoy the ride in the car.  That is one of his favorite things to do.

Yesterday, Joe and Pogo and I went outside to do a bit of pruning.  Pogo and I did the heavy on-looking, while Joe did the pruning.   The leaves on the ground were a bit damp, so Joe decided to wait until today to use the new leaf blower/mulcher.  Oh Oh, guess what?  Yup!.  It's raining today, so we won't be scooping up any leaves just yet.

While we were outside, I did take a bunch of new photos of Pogo.  One of the dwarfs came outside to go to the store, and stopped to pet Pogo.  Folks, this is my favorite photo of the day.  You have to really look hard to find my little Pogo.  He's so little and blends right in with the leaves.


Here are some more shots of my handsome little guy, plus a couple with Joe holding him.






Most of our day yesterday was quiet, and even though I was busy most of the day, I haven't yet figured out what it was that kept me so busy.  Hmmm, seems to be a way of life lately. 

I did get to put a few more rows on the yellow afghan last evening.  Plus I added a few more rows to the baby cocoon.  The cocoon is done with all single crochets (small stitches) so it is taking a bit longer to work up than I had thought it would. 

Later today, I need to get serious about finding a company to come out and put heating coils along the edge of all my roofs.  There are three roofs on my house, and I don't want to have the same problems that we had last winter with all the snow on the roofs and the huge icicles.

Happy Birthday wishes for my friend Beth, whose special day was yesterday.  Beth, I hope your big day was fabulous.  It's wonderful that your children were there with you to celebrate.  (and cook a delicious dinner for you too!) 

Well that's about all the news for today.  I started to make a cup of coffee a while ago, and it is still sitting over on the counter, getting cold.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Edna,
Thank You and I love the pics of Pogo... I must snag a few for my scrapbooking. Thank you for the birthday wishes and yes I do hope that you can get someone to help with the roof... That is serious business there. All that snow last year had to be scary.
Can you believe that I am still awake...? It is getting so late in the morning now that I am afraid to lay down because I will be up all night again... Oh well it is what it is.
Hugs, Beth

smiekeltje said...

You and Pogo worked hard in the garden, the overloking and giving advice bit isn't so easy LOL!
Lovely photos of Pogo and the 1st one is like a phidden object puzzle, hahaha. Is that Helen petting him?

Hmm, Pogo will have a double feeling today, the ride in the car is okay, but destination isn;t his favourite, I guess!
whatever, he has to have his check and flushot.
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Kyra

Nani said...

Pogo is just such a sweet and classic handsome! And you are so right about him blending in with the leaves! It's the perfect place if he want to hide, a pile of leaves! (But I think he'd give you too much stress if he wanted to play hide0and-seek!)

Heading up to read today's entry now. :)

Hugs and purrs to you and Pogo from Ohio, Nani