Saturday, March 31, 2012

Goodbye March!!

March 31, 2012

Good afternoon.  It's been a gray, cloudy day with a speck of dampness.  However, it's been a pretty good day so far for me.  Eddie and I went to Home Depot to see if they could help me figure out what some of my purchases charges were for so that I could separate them on my taxes.  That worked out pretty good, and while I was there I bought some "Mater Magic" for this summer's tomatoes.  It's supposed to make them grow bigger and better.  We'll see.

We also stopped at Staples where I purchased a new laptop and ordered a new PC.   I will make sure that all my files on my old PC have been copied over to an external drive, then erase them from the PC.  I can pick up my new PC next Tuesday.

Wayne will have to to transfer my email program and my Photoshop and my internet security.  If and when my current laptop is fixed and wiped clean, it will be given away along with my older PC.  There's nothing wrong with my older PC except that it has Vista in it and I do not like Vista. 

Do I feel guilty about spoiling myself like this?  Absolutely not!   My Michael and my brother always spoiled me, but I also worked hard too.  At my age, I think I've earned the right to spoil me too.  At least Tootsie says it's so.  And I did pay my bills first.

At work yesterday, I got this adorable photo of a little chipmunk through a bedroom window.  These little fellows do not like to pose for photos and they scamper away ever so quickly.


We also had a visit from a Northern Flicker which had no problems with me photographing it from the window.  I got so many nice photos that I had a difficult time choosing which ones to share. 





Well that's it for today.  It's getting late and I have some things to do before getting ready for work tonight.  Till tomorrow,  Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

The Queen Jester said...

What a cute little chipper! Have a good April and watch out for those tricksters tomorrow.