Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Working On The New Gemstone Project

September 15, 2009

I have been sitting here at my computer for several hours now, working on my Gemstone and Mineral QP set for the new forum project. All the while, I am thinking that I have finished all my chores and posted on my blog, and guess what? I'm dreaming! Not only did I not post here yet, but I have dishes to wash, and a bed to make. Well, seeing as how no one is breaking down my door to get to my dirty dishes and my messy bed, I guess they can just wait a little bit longer.

The new QP set is coming out quite nice. We are doing them in sets of 5 letters each month. This month I chose Amethyst, Blue Sapphire, Citrine, Diaspore and Emerald. I think maybe next month I may do Fire Opal, Garnet, Hiddenite, Iolite and Jade. Here's a peek at this month's set.














































Remember my brainstorm from yesterday about scanning torn paper and using that for a template? Well last night I did just that. I don't have it up to perfection yet, but it is definitely usable. Here's a peek at that too.
**

**
Enough already for the peeks. It's time for me to do some house stuff here, and then it will be time for supper. Gosh!! Now where did this day go?? I'm in the mood to play on my PC. Oh well, first the other work, then playtime again.
**
I have to have a look at Tootsie's new chemo medicine too. It came this afternoon, and I need to see if it is something I can give to her or if we have to make a trip to the hospital and let the doctor do it. That's all for now. Y'all have a marvelous evening.
**
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: