Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Brand New Daily Download Kit

September 1, 2009

I just realized that August is the first month that I actually got to post every single day of the month. That's a great track record for me!!

This morning Miss Tootsie and I slept late, and were an hour late for her chemo. She wasn't feeling up to snuff last night, and we got up several times throughout the night to rush to her potty pads. Today she seems to be a bit better. We have decided that next Wednesday will be the day for her to go in for all the big tests. No, we are not looking forward to it, but we have to have it done.

Today at Magickal Scraps, the new daily download kit starts. This one is called "Seashells" and is really lovely. Don't forget to stop by and pick up your freebie, and while you're there have a look at the rest of this huge kit that is available in the store. The colors in this kit are simply beautiful.

A new month brings new challenges, and yesterday I got a burst of energy enough to do three of these new challenges. Today I will share with you my layouts for the letters "U" and "V." For the letter "U" I scrapped - who else? but Uncle Moo. And for the letter "V" I scrapped someone VERY special to me. Of course, Miss Tootsie.
******
I used parts of my "Dylan" kit for the "U" layout, and I used my "Lilah" kit for the "V" layout.

This month also brings another new continuing challenge - Gemstones and Minerals. Each month we do 5 letters of the alphabet until all the letters are done. I have looked them all up and find that the letter "X" is going to be difficult. So far, I have not found anything for it. Hmmm.

Well, I am off now to maybe get a few little things done today before we go back later for Miss Tootsie's next chemo treatment. Y'all have a really grand day.

Hugs, Edna B.








1 comment:

Snowy said...

Oh Edna, these are absolutely great layouts !! Lol- I have not managed to do any of the challenges yet, and still have to do a template for the template challenge-running well behind,lol.
Hugs Snowy