Monday, September 19, 2016

My Pogo Really Takes Good Care Of Me

September 19, 2016

Good morning.  This morning is cloudy with comfortable temps in the mid 70's.  We got a tiny bit of rain during the night, and today we should get a bit more.  A few good downpours would really be appreciated. 

I was chatting with my friend Rhoda over the weekend, and she told me about this awesome new type of GPS.  If you don't have one on your phone, or if you would like a more personalized one, do check this one out.  It's called WAZE.  I looked it up, and it sounds pretty good to me.  Have a lookee for yourself.   http://waze.com.

Yesterday, after sitting out on the porch for a while, I started playing with my new scrap kits.  Well, need I say more?  I got so caught up in my fun, that I never did have the time to work on my bracelets.  However, I did get to make a few new quick pagers.

I had to stop playing for a while because the cable repairman showed up to change my modem for a newer updated one.  While he was here, he got rid of some of the mess with all the cables on the outside of the house.  It looks so much better now, and my WiFi works better too.

I have a cute photo to share that Deanne sent me.  This is Aurora loving her new teddy bear that Uncle Kevin made for her at Build A Bear.  It will probably take a while for her to grow big enough to pick it up, but she can still cuddle with it. 



I thought I'd take a few photos of the hanging decorations that I have on my porch.  There's an adorable angel wind chime  that was given to me by a friend a few years ago.


And then, of course, there's my friendly witch who watches over the yard and wards off all evil.


So, between my angel and my witch, and of course my little Pogo, I am well looked after here.  The cable guy was very impressed with how Pogo was protecting me yesterday.  As long as the fellow did not move, Pogo let him be.  But as soon as the guy started to move, Pogo went into attack mode.  I have to say, my little Pogo really is fierce!

Well, the morning is fading away, and I really should get busy doing a few chores around here.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Hoorray for the brave Pogo!
I love the witch you have on the porch!
Wonderful that the update on your modem results in a better Wifi. Sometimes ours is playing funny tricks, for days or weeks, no trouble at all and then suddenly there is trouble in connection with it Funny and incomprehensible.
In about an hour I will go watching tv, where there is the opening of the parliamentary year, and that is with the ride of the King and Queen in a specail coach and a kind of King's speech. Always lovely to see and they have wonderful weather this year!
So I will have just enough time to perhaps do some designing and then install myself on the couch
Have a fantastic day.
Hug
Kyra