Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Just A Short Post

July 19, 2016

Good morning.  It's only 8:30 a.m. and it's 75F degrees.  Today is supposed to only get up to 80 or the low 80's.  That would be a nice break.  Now if we could just have a few cool nights so that I could get more than thirty minute snatches of sleep at a time.  This would be super nice. 

This will have to be a short post because in a little while my grandson Kevin will be here to pick Pogo and me up.  We're going to visit Aunt Lucy.  I had thought we might go craft shopping this morning, but Auntie has to hang around the house today.  So, we'll go another day. 

I think I'll bring my tablet with us today.  Aunt Lucy does not want anything to do with computers or smart phones, but I thought maybe a tablet wouldn't feel so intimidating.  It would be a nice way to share photos and such.  I'll have to see what she thinks about my tablet.

Today I have more photos from my gardens.  This first photo is a close up of the flowers on the Citron plant.  The second photo is seed pods, and the third photo is the red Knock Out roses.




I promise I'll chat a bit longer tomorrow.  Now, I have about thirty minutes to get dressed and ready to leave.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Mat's Merry Memoirs said...

Good Morning you two, hope you are having a nice visit with Kevin and Aunt Lucy! Be safe on your journey out! Just loving the photos of your plants, unfortunately this year, not at much luck with my plants as in years past, it has simply been too hot and too humid with way too much wind to blow off the blooms before they are able to burst open! It was 82F at 4:30 a.m. with the humidity at 74% and only going to climb more with little to no wind today...another day in the AC working on files on my computer and trying to scan my photos into it from the late 60's while I was living in Turkey! So much fun revisiting those memories....but sad that I did not put names down and now cannot remember them all!! (Age will get ya!) Anyhow, y'all have a fabulous day and make lots of memories to share! Hugs, Mat

Kyra said...

Hope you have a nice day with Aunt Lucy. It is terrible however, that you cannot have a decend period of sleep at night. t wears you out, I guess.
Here today again will be a very warm day, around 30C and then next days temps will drop again to around 23-25, which is nice.
I wonder if you received my e-mail yesterday?
Have a lovely day,
Hug
Kyra

Unknown said...

Hi Edna,
Have a Super visit with Aunt Lucy. Wow those are some gorgeous flowers. Those Knock Out Roses are really knock outs. I will chat with you soon. Enjoy your day and give Pogo lots of love from me... xx Beth