Thursday, July 28, 2016

Boo Hoo! Pogo Isn't Speaking To Me!

July 28, 2016

Good morning.  So far, it has been a very frustrating morning.  I started typing my post, then had to take a break to try to correct a problem with my wi-fi service.  I eventually got that fixed (to a point) and came back to finish my post.  Sad to say, Blogger is in a feisty mood and would not let me type anything recognizable.  I had to erase the whole post and start over.  Please don't tell me that this is going to be one of those "Murphy's Law" days!

I have Comcast cable, and my wi-fi sucks!  Big time!  However, I've discovered that if I shut it off (on my cell phone) and use the Verizon wi-fi, I'm okay.  If that's the case, why am I paying all this money to Comcast?????

Pogo has been sticking right to me lately, but last night I got up off my chair to get a new bottle of water, and Pogo (for some strange reason) jumped down off the chair and ran into his little cloth dog house and refused to come out.  Not for food, not for me, not for nothing!!!

This morning he is still in the doghouse, and wants nothing to do with me.  I wonder if it's because I put a tee shirt on him to make it more difficult to scratch himself.  Anyway, I finally picked up the dog house and put it on the sofa with me and literally had to dump Pogo out of it!!  Here's a photo of him hiding inside the dog house.  I used the flash so that we could see him.


Oh boy, wait till he discovers that he has another doctor appointment later this evening!!  He'll really be mad at me.  This morning I ordered a bottle of fish oil to add to his food, and a bottle of Aloe Vera Gel for his skin.  I also ordered a couple items to put away for Christmas.  I'm really hoping that soon we'll be able to get to the bottom of Pogo's nasty itch and get rid of it. 

Nothing in his life these past few years has changed.  He is loved and spoiled every day, he eats only the best foods (he's very picky) and he gets whatever he wants.  So what else can I do?  I'm beginning to feel like a neglectful mama.

Okay, so on a lighter note, I've dug out a few fun photos from my archives to share with you.  I took these at our local park.  This is one happy little duck who sure knows how to keep cool!




Now I think I'll get me a nice cold bottle of water and find some more mischief to get into.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Nani said...

Oh, poor Pogo! Have you tried pill pockets? There treats you put the pill in. They make them for dogs or cats. I'll admit that we tried them with Kaline and she spit out the pill, but they have been known to work for any pets. But feel bad for the poor guy. :(

I hope you get an answer snd solution to the itch soon and he stops hiding from mama.

Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Oh boy, Pogo really felt aweful, I guess, hiding for YOU!
Hope the next appointment with the doctor will give some solution
Heidi is back from holiday, but yesterday evening she asked me if I could let the dogs out today-afternoon I am not really thrilled, but I cannot say no, so i will do that for her Probably they have some appointment they cannot take the dogs with them
Have to get dressed now,
Hugs
Kyra