Monday, July 21, 2008

Part One - "Summer Morning"

July 21, 2008

First, let me apologise for not having the new kit "Fairy Land" ready for you. Last night, Photoshop and my laptop just would not get it all together. Every time I tried to do something in Photoshop, my laptop would freeze up. This happens every now and then. Maybe it's Adobe's way of telling me to upgrade to CS3. I would, but then they will probably have CS4 come out then. Some days, or nights, you just cannot win.

But -- the good news!! I do have another new kit for you. It was inspired by a painting by Joan Miro, "Waggon Tracks."






















We had to make a layout or a mini kit for a challenge at Scraphead, using something from this painting for our inspiration. Well, I just fell in love with the colors. I started working on a layout and making pieces, and the next thing you know, I had this big kit already done. All it needed was previews and packaging.

Next, I tried to figure out a name for it, and came up with "Summer Morning." It's a good sized kit, so I had to break it up into four parts. You'll get Part One today for your freebie. I hope you like it because I think the colors in the painting are absolutely beautiful.

I need to go play with Tootsie now. I was very tired this morning when I got home from work. On my way home, I stopped and did some food shopping. When I arrived home, I found that animals had taken the lid to the garbage can off, and strewn nasty garbage around - whatever leftovers they didn't eat. So I had to scrape and shovel this all up and re-bag it, and toss it in the trash barrel.

Today was trash pickup day, as well as re-cycle pickup day. So next I helped Moo put out the trash and re-cycles to the sidewalk. Good thing too, because today the pickup trucks came early.

After this, I got to put away the groceries, and give Tootsie her morning "Greenie." Now I was exhausted, so Tootsie and I went to bed to have us a nap. All this to explain why I did not finish the other kit. Oh well. When you're old, you're automatically forgiven. (Sounds nice, huh?)

Enjoy the new kit,
Hugs, Edna B.


Here is your download to Part One "Summer Morning."

3 comments:

Chel said...

Beautiful papers! Thanks.

Moondance said...

These are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Emma said...

Fabulous kit, thank you so much!