Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Layout To Share

July 1, 2008

Can you believe it? It's July already!!! Soon the fireworks will be starting up. Somehow the local neighborhood kids manage to afford these things even though the town itself can't. Don't understand that one.

Today, I finished up another kit. Now I just have to decide which one to put up next. Shall it be "Painter Moo" or "Tiger Lily"? Any preferences? If you have one, leave me a comment. Otherwise, I'll just pick straws.

Do any of you use tarot cards? I use to - maybe I'll start again. I have to use the book, though, because I don't have all the meanings memorized. Tonight I'll share a new layout I made with Snow Raven's kit, "Tarot." I love the photo of the little birds. Enjoy,

Hugs, Edna B.

"Tarot" by Snow Raven



No comments: