Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hope You're Holiday Was Great

July 5, 2008

Hope you all had a great holiday. BarBQues, friends, parades, fireworks, WOW! I missed all of it. I worked so my friend could stay home and enjoy her family. Tonight, she's working for me. That's what friends do.

I'm well rested and back at my computer working on freebies and layouts. While visiting some of my "internet friend's" blogs these past couple of days, I find that a few of them have either stopped doing freebies or are considering it. Mostly because folks just stop in, grab the freebie, and never take the time to say "thanks" or "hello."

So, please when you're scrap surfing, stop a moment to either say "thanks" or "hello, I enjoy your site." These folks work hard to bring you these wonderful gifts, not to mention the chit chat and humor. I would hate to see them disappear.

I have been trying for a very long time to get a decent photo of a certain little woodpecker. He is very quick, and doesn't usually stop long enough for a photo shoot. (humor) Yesterday, I got lucky. What do you think? Isn't he a little beauty?



This week's freebie kit will be "Tiger Lily." It's a 2-parter, and I'll start posting it probably Monday. Uncle Moo has a birthday coming up the following week, so I'm saving the "Painter Moo" kit for that week.

Today, I have a QP for you from Snow Raven's new kit "Boy Alert." Enjoy,
Hugs, Edna B.

"Boy Alert" by Snow Raven


Expired

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your woodpecker is a darling! Great shots, too!!! We have lots of birds at the feeders my hubby made for the backyard. We sure enjoy them. TY4S your Backyard Buddy!