Sunday, May 11, 2008

I'm Back With News

May 11, 2008

It's been a few days since I've updated my blog, but for some reason a nasty cold bug caught up with me and put me down for a while.

There is lots of news today. First, we have a new store, Scraphead. It's new, it's fun and soon it will be chock full of all kinds of scrapping goodies. Go check it out. There are challenges to join in, and a teaching forum.
http://www.scraphead.com/

There is also a new charity kit in the store - "Summer Sun" by Snow Raven. All proceeds will go to the Burma Relief Fund. So please, take a look and buy the kit. It's for a good cause.

My girls are back home in Virginia. It was a wonderful, but too short visit. Here's a new layout I just finished showing the girls with my brother, Uncle Moo. They were having a grand time playing in the sun that afternoon. Of course, the kit used was Snow Raven's "Summer Sun."



I'll also share a picture I did for a challenge at the Little Photoshop Forum. I started with a pretty bad picture of a horse in a barn, cleaned it up, then added another horse taken by a friend, Mary Ann. Applied a couple of filters, and signed. Enjoy.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: