Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Having A Wonderful Vacation

May 7, 2008

I'm back!!! I've been on vacation these past few days. My daughter, Audrey, and her friend, Ellen, have been keeping me quite busy. They have helped to rearrange and redecorate some of my rooms; and I must say they have done a wonderful job. We have had some fun and done some "girl friend" things.

Of course, Tootsie has been in her glory. She just loves these girls, and has been getting quite a lot of attention. After eating a special diet of rice and chicken for a few days, Tootsie is back to her perky self.

Let me tell you, I hope you never have to put your doggie on a rice and chicken diet for a few days. All they do is (are we allowed to say "fart" on a blog?) pass gas all day and all night. I will share a picture with you that says it all. The kit I used was "Spring Bling" by Christy Skaggs at GDS.


The girls spent some very enjoyable time with Uncle Moo. They all collaborated on how to put my new shelves together. Tonight, I'm sharing another new layout. This one was made with a "Looking Through The Window" QP made by a CT for Sindiego Scraps.
That's all for tonight. Enjoy,
Hugs, Edna B.
Ellen, Uncle Moo & Audrey.





1 comment:

Snowy said...

Lol-love your layout ! Hope Tootsie will stop f***** soon-if it's as bad as my cats, then I fel for you.
Hugs Snowraven