Monday, December 23, 2019

These Warmer Temps Are Wonderful

December 23, 2019

Good morning.  The sun is shining and the temperature is 32F degrees, working its way up towards the mid forties.  I can dig this!  Wow, can you believe that Santa Claus comes tomorrow night?  This whole year has just flown by.  Let's hope the cold weather can be just as quick in passing by.

Yesterday I spent the afternoon wrapping gifts for Deanne.  She had to work so this would be a big help for her.  She may be bringing more by today that need wrapping.  Usually she is the one who has to come by and help me get all my things wrapped so this feels rather good. 

It doesn't seem possible that next week we'll be celebrating another brand new year.  I guess it all works out though.  When we are younger and need so much more time to do everything, the year almost seems endless.  Then when we get much older, the year seems to shrink and there's not quite enough time to fit in everything we want to do. 

For today's Christmas photo I have one of Pogo enjoying one of his gifts from Santa Claus.  He just loves this cozy little nest.  When I can't find him, he's usually curled up inside this little hide-a-way.


My nose has been drippy this morning.  I hope I'm not coming down with a cold.  The first thing I'll do when I finish this post is to mix up some Alka Seltzer.  This seems to clear up stuffy noses quickly. 

I borrowed a timely photo from the web to share.  Folks, if it's too cold for you to sleep outdoors without a coat or blanket, then remember it's too cold for many of our precious animals.  Please be thoughtful and try to give them a place to get out of the cold and snow and ice.  It really doesn't take very much to make a warm place for them to curl up in.  There's lots of information on Google to show you how to do this. 


There are lots of new laws being passed against leaving your pets outdoors in the cold and bad weather.  Please bring them indoors.  Remember, your pets would never leave you outdoors to freeze and maybe die.  Please don't do this to them. 

Now I'm off to do a bit of blog reading before I get started on this new day.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
'
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: