Sunday, November 17, 2019

A Wonderful Night Out

November 17, 2019

Good morning.  Tis a gray day so far, but the temperature is rising a speck.  It was 27 F degrees just a little while ago, and now it is up to 32 F degrees, with hopes of seeing forty degrees by noon time.  Joe started closing up my porch yesterday, but I still have to go out there and cover everything up and put all the little solar thingies away. 

Last evening,  I went to watch the Disney Magic performance at the Paris Cabaret with my daughter Deanne and my great granddaughter Lilah.  We had a wonderful time.  This was not a dinner show, but desserts and beverages were served.  I had the Apple Crisp with Vanilla Ice Cream.  Oh my, delicious!  Both girls had chocolate desserts. 

Here are some photos from last night.  Top left, Granddaughter and Great Granddaughter, Jasmine and Lilah.  Top right, Deanne and Lilah.  Bottom left, Lilah and me, Bottom right, Program.


Jazzy sang "I'm Almost There" from The Princess and The Frog."


Jazzy and Nicholas Foster sang "A Whole New World" from Aladdin.  As of Friday evening, they had not had a chance to practice together.  Then yesterday, Jazzy worked all day at her job and then went straight to the Cabaret.  Nick lives in Maine and drove in yesterday to do the show.  I have to say, they sounded wonderful. 


The whole show was just wonderful.  I thought I had seen most all of the Disney movies, but I discovered that there are a few I have not seen.  So, I'll have to see about renting a few of them. 

I probably won't make it to the December show, "Malt Shop Memories" but that's okay because I am going to the New Year's Eve Show and they will perform the Malt Shop Memories again that night.  So I won't really be missing out on anything.

Today I think I'll just relax and maybe do a bit of crocheting.  And I think I'll call my cousin Ellen to see how she is doing.  She's been in the hospital and is now in a rehab working on getting well enough to go home.  Hopefully that will be soon. 

Now I'm off to do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Dee Jaynes said...

It was a great night and Lilah loved it too - I never get tired of watching Jazzy perform - love you mom :)

Laurel Wood said...

Good Day, I love these photos and the two incredible videos! What a nice time that was. I hope Ellen is improving and you enjoy your crocheting this afternoon. xo

Angelicastar said...

it's relaxing to go and do something sometimes. I am stuck in the house most of the time and hate getting dress to go out. As long as I am behind the walls I won't run into any trouble. It's lurking around every corner here. When I watch the news, I enjoy being at home.

Theresa said...

Oh I am jealous, sounds like a wonderful time! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Beth Reed said...

I am so glad that you and your "Girls" got to go out and have an awesome time. I just cannot get over how grown up Lilah looks. It reminds me of watching Jazzy grow up. What beautiful photos Edna... These call to be framed! and if you have space to hang on the wall. You could do one of those collage frames.

I am going to read the rest of your blog posts... see ya in a little bit. xxx