Friday, September 9, 2016

QP's Will Be Expiring. Get Them While You Can.

September  9, 2016

Okay, I give up.  It's hard to figure the weather these days.  The best I can figure is that the mornings will be cloudy with cooler comfortable temps, and by noon, or shortly thereafter, the heat will move into the area.  At least that's how it has been lately.  This morning is lovely, gray and comfortable, but by 1 or 2 this afternoon the temps will have reached 90F degrees.  Well, at least the morning is nice.

Good morning.  I did try to sleep late this morning, but then my conscience got the better of me.  Sometime this morning Pogo and I have to go out to do an errand.  This afternoon I'd like to get in a little nap.  When daughter Deanne gets out of school (she teaches Autistic children grades 3-5), we have an appointment at the shooting range for more practice. 

For the past two weeks, Joe has been working later every day, and it is messing up Pogo's schedule.  He is usually sitting by the door, or out on the porch, every day by 2:30, waiting for Joe to come home.  Joe is usually here by 3:25 p.m., but these two weeks he hasn't been getting home until close to 4:30.  Poor Pogo.  He doesn't understand why Joe doesn't come home when he's supposed to.  But he sits there and waits.  I took this photo a few days ago when the temps were really cool.


Today is not going to be fun for Pogo because I have to leave for my appointment before Joe gets home.  I will see if Pogo will take his turkey treat from me, but I'm not counting on it.  He usually won't take it from anyone but Joe.

My tomatoes are beginning to grow again.  I don't know what happened this year, but we did not get very many tomatoes at all.  Maybe next year I'll plant peppers in stead of tomatoes.  Here's a photo of our new crop.  All six tomatoes. 


It's time to make my next Blog Book, so that means that I'll be expiring all the quick pages through the end of August.  The QP links posted on August 12, 17, 25 and 31 will be up through Sunday evening.  Sunday night I will expire them so that I can have my book printed.  If you want them, please download them by early Sunday evening. 

Now it's time for me to get dressed so that Pogo and I can go do our errands.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous weekend. 

Hugs, Edna B.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Edna,

Have fun tonight at the Gun Range! Poor Pogo will not be a happy camper until you are home. I am sorry that his schedule is off. Cisco's is off too. Nathan is working a double shift today so he will not be home to give Cisco his big walk. He will have to wait for Jonathan to get home.

My medicine is making me sleep and I am grateful for that but like my mornings and today I ended up sleeping until noon. I am really making up for all that lost sleep that I have missed.

I have all of your QP's. I download them when I read your blog so I don't forget them, but thanks so much for the reminder. I need more coffee and off to my blog for another update. I am trying to post every day but sometimes I just can't but today I can. Hugs to you and Pogo.... Love Beth

smiekeltje said...

Messed up schedules is no good for our pets LOL!
But... they hold on and wait and wait, till at last they get what they want.
Have a lot of fun with Deanne at the shooting practice.
somewhere this morning I will try to make our dinner, so that we only have to put it in the oven and may be this afternoon I will hop into city centre for a moment
Not making real plans for it, but it will be good to go out for a moment.
Have a fantastic day,
Hug
Kyra