Monday, June 30, 2014

Farewell To June


June 30, 2014

Good morning.  It's on and off cloudy today with the sun poking it's rays in and out just enough to tease us.  The weather man says it will be very hot and sunny by late morning, with no rain in sight until the end of the week.  Actually, it is supposed to be sunny and hot all week. 

Last night was a pretty good night at work.  By 9:30 p.m. the Mrs was all tucked into bed, and I could settle in to do a bit of crocheting.  Wrong!!  I had forgotten to put my crocket hook into my purse.  So much for that. 

Instead, I did a couple of jig saw puzzles on my laptop and watched some TV.   I also dug out a pretty photo of the Mrs' Quince bush to post for Mandarin Monday.   The blooms have all gone by now, but this is how it looked just a few weeks ago.


My little guy finally ate some food for me yesterday.  He even ate a little of his dog food too, and this morning he ate almost half of his breakfast (also dog food).   Today I think I'll give the salon a call to see if we can make an appointment for a hair cut this week.  My little fellow is looking rather like a tiny lion. 

Aside from paying a couple of bills, today will be a quiet day.  On Mondays I usually try to grab a nap to catch up on lost sleep from the weekend.   Maybe this afternoon, Pogo and I will go out and take a walk around the neighborhood for a little exercise.  Well, at least that is the plan. 

That's it for this morning.  I need to get these bills out to the mailbox before the mail lady comes around.  So, till next month  (tomorrow is July already!), Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: