Saturday, June 4, 2011

Where Did These Sniffles Come From?

June 4, 2011

Good morning.  Yesterday was not my best day.  First, I could not post anything here, because I have no internet access at work anymore.  I felt rather crappy all day, and when I got home I had to go to the car wash.  My car has it's first check up appointment this morning, and I wanted it to be clean.  This was my first experience with a car wash, and I must say that it was interesting.

During the evening and night, I found out why I feel so lousy.  Somehow, I have picked up a nasty cold or flu bug.  It comes with achy muscles, congestion, sore throat, and runny nose.  Oh joy, oh joy!!  I'm thinking of calling up the car dealership this morning and asking if they could possibly postpone my appointment until next weekend.  I really do not feel like getting dressed and going out of the house.

Yesterday, at work, I tried practicing with the doubler again while the Mrs. was napping.  These photos were hand held, and taken through the kitchen window.  (I will have to get out and wash the windows one of these days soon.)  I use the continuous shoot button on my camera because sometimes I get the neatest photos that way.  I could not tell what these little birds were doing until I looked at the photos.  What a nice surprise for me!


Well, how about that?  The server here will only let me post one of the three photos.  I wonder what that's all about?  Sorry folks.  When I feel a bit better, I will look into what this is all about.  Now I'm off to make a cup of tea and honey, and take my sorry  *** back to bed.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Snowy said...

You have to go into your Picasa web album where all the photos you uploaded over the years have been stored. Blogger only gives you a certain amount of space so you have to delete the old pictures from the album to be able to upload more.Happens to me regularly ,lol

smiekeltje said...

Sorry to hea you have the cold bug. If it's a bit the same I'm having it's a hardy to get rid off. Hope it will leave you very soom again. Stay warm, get lots of sleep and rest and make yourself a grog or something. !
Hugs
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

great action shot. Maybe it's a doctor patient relationship they have and he's checking for a sore throat?