Friday, June 10, 2011

Try And Try Again

June 10, 2011

I am at work this morning, so this will be a short post.  Furthermore, I'm not even sure that it will actually post here.  I've been having quite a few problems with Blogger and Google.   It's frustrating, even though I am not alone with these problems. 

Our weather today is simply gorgeous.  Of course!  I'm starting to get better and I'm indoors at work.  What else is new?  Yesterday we had a few wicked thunder and lightning storms, but it soon passed.  I have not made it yet to the beach as I had hoped, but maybe soon.  Some days, I would love to live by the ocean. 

Let me post the two photos that were supposed to be here yesterday.  I tried several times, but I was not able to get anything posted yesterday.  I have been checking into Word Press.  If you have any information about them, please let me know.  The two photos were taken at the park, and I thought they would help to cool down a hot day.  First, we have a large goose taking flight, and then we have a rather serene shot of a gull coming in for a landing.



I can hear the Mrs. stirring, so it's time for me to get busy here.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantastic day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: