Saturday, June 25, 2011

Let's Start Some Trivia Fun

June 25, 2011

It's a grey,cool morning, but it's a good morning.  I can't believe what a great night's sleep I had last night.  I think I must have slept for at least 8 straight hours!!  I didn't even want to get up this morning, but I had to.  Tootsie has to have her meds at a decent morning time, and once I'm up, then I stay up.

There is this little pesky squirrel trying to climb up my window here.  I have had the screen pushed up so that I could take photos through the window, but it just came down and scared the beheevies out of the little squirrel. 

Here are today's three trivia questions.  These are all taken from the "Baby Boomer Edition" of "Trivia Pursuit."

1 - Whose half-a-season comedy show's first guests were Debbie Reynolds, Hubert Humphrey and Daffy Duck?   2 - Who Directed 1965's The Sandpiper?  3 - How many other people were wounded in the attempted assassination of George Wallace?

I managed to get a few photos yesterday through our kitchen window.  The feeder was full, and there were lots of birds and little critters scurrying around to eat up all the treats.  One little bird in particular caught my eye.  She is a cardinal, and she looks to be a youngster.  But oh my, what a cutie!!




Isn't she just the cutest thing?  It is so fascinating to watch the birds and the critters interacting.  They get along so well, yet they try to respect each other's space.  (Most of the time!) We could learn a lot from them.

Now I think it's time for me to get dressed.  I have some errands to do this morning, and I want to make another cup of coffee.  I went to drink my first cup, but it seems one of the ants that I am losing the battle to found my coffee and decided he would drink it himself.  He drowned.  Too bad.  Ugh!!  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

Answers to Trivia:
1 - Pat Paulsen's,  2 - Vincente Minnelli, 3 - Three

2 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

So glad you got the comment box figured out. Thank you Marianne. Loved the photos of the little bird, your detail is incredible. I didn't know any of the trivia questions, but then I just got up and haven't finished my coke zero yet, so I only have a few brain cells clicking away.

smiekeltje said...

Wonderful you had such a good night's sleep! A person feels completely different isn't it?
And that little cardinal is truly a cutie!
Have a spectaculair day!
Hugs
Kyra