Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Bob-O-Link

June 15, 2011

Good afternoon.  Today is my oldest grandchild's birthday.  He was the first of many, and today he is 31 years old.  Happy Birthday Bob-O-Link.  (That was Papa's nickname for Bobby)

Tootsie had an appointment this morning with her neurologist, and let me tell you, this was Tootsie's best check up ever!!!   We did not get a follow up appointment.  Instead, the doctor told us to call or email her in two weeks and give her an update on how Tootsie is doing at that point.  Woo Hoo!!  This has been a long time coming.

The weather today is scrumptious!  It's sunny, yet not too hot.  I think I will see about getting caught up on the laundry this afternoon so that Tootsie and I can maybe make it to the beach in the morning.  I would  really like this.

There's not a lot of news today, so I'll get right to the photos.  I took these two photos through my kitchen window.  We always sprinkle some of the bird seed on the ground when we fill the feeder so that the ground feeders will have plenty to eat.  As I was passing the window, I noticed a daddy cardinal feeding his young one.  I love this type of shot.  The second photo is of the baby alone waiting for Dad to bring more food.



Now I want to go check on the wash.  There's lots to do today so that tomorrow we can play.  I also have to decide what's for supper and start getting that ready, because daughter in law is coming to dine with us.  Enjoy this fantastic weather.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Happy Birthday to Bob!
And that's real good news from Tootsie! And then you also have a gorgeous day with sun, wow, you almost must feel like dancing LOL!
Hope you make it to the beach. Must take advantage of the weather!
Have a great day
Hugs
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

Hurray for Tootsie - that's good news! Great photo of the cardinals. We've been camping and I've been working on the yard and neglecting my blogger work. Oh well, there's only so many hours in a day.

Nani said...

The cardinal photos are fantastic! SO good to hear happy news for Tootsie too!

Have a wonderful day! :)

Hugs, Nani