Thursday, June 30, 2011

Delivery Day Is Here!!

June 30, 2011

Good morning.  Do you believe it?  Today is the last day of June!!!  Tomorrow, we will start the second half of this year.  I just can't get over how quickly time seems to be flying by.

This morning, my new freezer is going to be delivered.  Woo Hoo!!  I can't wait for it.  Eddie worked hard all day yesterday getting the laundry room ready for the freezer.  Now that part of the room looks so good that I think we will have to do the rest of the room. 

I will post some photos for you, and then I must  get dressed and ready for the delivery.  It won't do to greet the delivery men in my nightie.  Even though it is a really comfy nightie!  These are photos of ducks that I took a couple of weeks ago at the park.




Don't forget, tomorrow I'll be posting a brand new GI Blog Train filled with lots of goodies, some PU and some CU.  Till then, Y'all have a marvelous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

suruha said...

Yipee! Now, you can store a lot of good food! When I had mine, once in a while I would go through it and gather all the little containers of left-overs. I'd throw them all in a large pot, maybe add a can of tomatoes and, if need be, a can of corned beef, for meat flavor. Cook all together for an hour or so and, Wallah, "Garbage Soup"! Mmmmmm LOL
My family loved it!
Your rose tree is absolutely beautiful!
I'll chat with ya tomorry eve!
Hugs,
Su